Survey Technician (Duluth, MN)
LHB has an opportunity for a Survey Technician to join our Public Work Structure & Survey group. This job is based in our Duluth, Minnesota office and will require frequent travel throughout the upper Midwest.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Assist LHB’s Survey Crew Chief with day-to-day field activities including gathering, processing and verification of survey data, carrying equipment and tools, and construction staking
- Safely operate company vehicles, tools, and survey equipment
- Help maintain accurate records for record-keeping
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to perform moderate lifting (50 lbs.), standing, and walking for extended periods
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and motivated
- Must be willing to travel 80-100% of the time
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- A revoked, suspended, or canceled driver’s license within the last five (5) years or three (3) serious traffic violations within the last three (3) years may disqualify a candidate.
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Completed Job Application
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled