Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager (Transportation)
LHB has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager (Transportation) to join our Public Works, Structures & Survey team. The position will be based in our Minneapolis, MN office.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Serving as a key role in project planning and design efforts for transportation-related projects including state highways, county roadways, city streets, pedestrian, and bicycle systems
- Interacting with clients, regulatory agencies, and the public as necessary for project delivery
- Manage and coordinate project tasks and schedules with other team members, including the monitoring of project budgets
- Mentor and provide guidance for junior staff members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Minnesota
- 5-10 years of professional design experience in highway design
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- Experience in design software, such as MicroStation Geopak and/or OpenRoads
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Prior experience working with MnDOT and/or counties & municipalities in Minnesota
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- Base Life and AD&D
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled