LHB Technical Staffing, LLC has several potential opportunities for a Project Manager to join one of our client teams in the power transmission and distribution industry in Duluth, Minnesota!
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Supports all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Acts as primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems, and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Liaise with business functions to understand ongoing needs.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- 5+ years of experience, in construction and project management
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an ABET-accredited program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% time
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
About LHB Technical Staffing, LLC
LHB Technical Staffing LLC is a subsidiary of LHB, Inc., a nationally recognized design firm that specializes in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects, and maintains four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Established in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a company built on solid Midwestern work ethics and honesty. We’re committed to providing clients with high-performance design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow.
LHB Technical Staffing supports clients by leveraging our broad connections and deep knowledge of specialized industries to find the right talent for every job. Our embedded staff, working alongside clients and supported by LHB, provide a firm foundation for project success.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled