Electrical Engineering Intern
LHB has an exciting internship opportunity for an Electrical Engineering student to work in our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN offices!
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
As an Electrical Engineering intern with LHB, you will have customized, hands-on training through direct project experience and related additional duties. In this internship, you will be working with lighting, power design, technology, and fire safety, as well as assisting with field verifications. In this position, you will also interact with several LHB disciplines, clients, and contractors in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited college
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Junior or Senior year students
- Demonstrated knowledge/familiarity of Revit
- Enrolled in and/or completed a Power Systems or Power Transmission System Class
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
LHB is a multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, and planning firm known for our design leadership and loyalty to clients. LHB goes beyond good intentions and focuses on measurable performance. We specialize in public works, pipeline, industrial, housing, healthcare, government, education, and commercial design. LHB is dedicated to being environmentally responsible, reducing long-term operating costs, and improving the quality of life for our clients.
LHB has civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural engineers, land surveyors, architects, interior designers, and landscape architects. LHB provides community planning, and designs systems, performance programs, sites, utilities, and buildings. We create performance-based design, utilizing high performance guidelines including ENERGYSTAR and LEED, and measuring success with Performance Metrics™.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled