LHB has an immediate opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our Building Design Team. The position, part of our Integrative Design Team, is based in either our Duluth or Minneapolis office.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Design lighting and power systems for buildings
- Conduct existing condition assessments for facilities
- Perform construction site contract administration observations and documentation.
- Collaborate and communicate with project design teams
- Learn and implement LHB Electrical standards and QA/QC processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 5 years of design experience at an architecture and engineering industry firm
- Engineering Licensure including State of MN or ability to obtain
- Knowledge of electrical codes, concepts, and design
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Hold a Professional Engineering License in State of Minnesota (or able to attain one)
- Construction Administration experience
- Background in electrical construction
- Demonstrated knowledge/ familiarity in Revit and/or BIM software
- Familiarity with technology design
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Plan
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled