Civil Engineer – Transportation
LHB has an immediate opportunity for a Civil Engineer – Transportation to join our Public Works, Structures & Survey group. The position can be based out of our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN offices.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Project design for transportation related projects for public and private projects
- Interact with clients, public, and agencies as needed
- Prepare written reports and project documents
- Ensure LHB QA/QC processes are followed
- Work effectively in a team setting while collaborating with project managers, engineers, and technicians.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 4+ years of professional design experience in roadway and/or municipal design
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Minnesota
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with Microstation ORD and/or GEOPAK or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Previous experience working with MnDOT and/or counties & municipalities in Minnesota
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee-Owned Company/Opportunities to become a Shareholder
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled