Architectural College Intern
LHB has an opportunity for an Architectural College Intern to join our Integrative Design Business Unit. The position can be based out of our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN offices.
This is a hybrid working position for summer 2024 with the possibility of continuing through the 2024-25 academic year. Actual hours and schedule will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Project team support in all design and construction phases under direct supervision
- Development of graphics for visual communication
- Working collaboratively with a team
- Pursuing an Architecture degree: 3rd year BArch student or later, 4th year Bachelor student looking to continue into a Master’s program, or a student currently enrolled in 1st year Master’s program or later
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- Application materials demonstrate working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Application materials demonstrate exceptional design skill and creativity
- Application materials demonstrate knowledge of sustainable design strategies
- Professional verbal communication and writing skills
- Hybrid Work Environment
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled