LHB has an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our Human Resources team. The position is based in our Duluth office and will be involved in all departmental functions. We are seeking an individual that enjoys and excels in the performance of all administrative functions within the Human Resources department and is customer-service orientated.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in all areas of the recruitment process (i.e., creating and managing requisitions, keeping up to date with candidate communication, scheduling interviews, etc.)
- Assist with all recruitment events and coordinate logistics
- Complete and coordinate all pre-employment screenings including, background checks and drug screens
- Create offer letters and communicate important onboarding information to new hires
- Organize and implement onboarding materials and orientation processes for new employees
- Provide assistance and guidance to supervisors throughout the onboarding process
- HRIS Administration
- Enter employee changes in HRIS system (ADP, VantagePoint) and other necessary data entry
- Generate reports from HRIS system as requested
- Upload new hire documentation to employees’ personnel files; scan, print and file documentation as needed
- Provide administrative support to the HR Team.
- Lead the department’s paper and electronic document programs.
- Other duties as needed
- 5 years administrative experience.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Familiarity with HR and payroll systems
- Demonstrated customer service skills, prioritizes teamwork and collaboration in support of internal clients.
- Demonstrated document management experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Compassionate, flexible and proactive
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-driven and reliable
- Ability to stay on track with multiple projects
- Cover Letter
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- Base Life and AD&D
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled