Administrative Assistant/ Project Coordinator (Hybrid)
LHB has a hybrid opportunity for an Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator to join our Team. The position will be based in our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN office.
Our team, made up of talented designers and skilled support staff, is deeply committed to making the world a better place for all people. We love a good challenge, and our collaborative culture encourages creative teamwork and learning. But we also believe in balancing work and play, contributing time and money to good causes, and caring for each other. If that sounds like a place you’d like to work, we hope you’ll join us.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Assist Project Managers with the preparation of project contracts and other documents, including proposals, correspondence, reports, specifications, and meeting minutes in accordance with LHB’s document standards
- Assist Project Managers with a variety of tasks during the design and construction of a project, including scheduling, meeting attendance, client communications, coordination, and management of information during construction administration
- Organize information in project files, including tracking contracts and insurance information
- Special projects as assigned
- Able and willing to work overtime as required to meet deadlines
- Associate’s degree or five years of administrative experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks from numerous team members providing work direction
- Interest and initiative to learn new skills and programs and support teams at a high level
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with advanced competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- Familiarity with Illustrator, InDesign and/or other graphic programs; MS Project, Newforma, SpecLink, Adobe or Bluebeam, Deltek VantagePoint or Vision, and construction management software such as Procore, Plangrid, AutoDesk Build
- Construction Specifications Institute Construction Document Technologist (CDT) Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of architecture or engineering design and construction processes
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- Base Life and AD&D
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cover Letter
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled