Marketing Communications Specialist
LHB has an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Communications Specialist. This position can be based out of our Minneapolis or Duluth, MN offices.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Identify compelling topics and craft or edit engaging content across various channels, including project profiles, blog posts, social media updates, press releases, media pitches, feature articles, and thought-leadership pieces.
- Work closely with project teams to plan and deliver multimedia content, such as videos and conference presentations. Your creativity will be key in developing impactful marketing materials.
- Identify speaking opportunities for LHB thought leaders and collaborate with them to create persuasive pitches and presentations. You’ll be a driving force in elevating our team’s visibility in the industry.
- Assist in the development of sales proposals. Your ability to synthesize complex information into persuasive and understandable proposals will be crucial to our success.
- Take ownership of maintaining and enhancing LHB’s brand through effective communication strategies. Your keen eye for detail will help create consistency across all communications.
- Four years of experience in a communications position, where work included communicating technical or complex information to a non-technical audience
- Superb written communication, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Attentiveness to details and deadlines
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel software
- Adaptability, versatility, and a readiness to work with frequently shifting priorities
- B.A. degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or related field
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- Eight or more years of related experience
- Storytelling abilities to articulate archetypal story structures highlighting key features and characteristics of the LHB brand; then shape content to align with these narratives.
- One year of experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry
- Familiarity with the proposal coordination process.
- Experience working in content management systems
- Experience with CRM (Deltek VantagePoint)
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, and Transportation)
- Basic Life and AD&D
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee-Owned Company/Opportunities to become a Shareholder
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled