Landscape Architecture Intern
LHB has an opportunity for a Landscape Architecture Intern to join our Integrative Design Team in our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN offices!
Assist in various tasks, including preparation for client meetings, design development, construction documentation, and construction observation, as well as daily office duties. Specific responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Development of graphics for visual communication
- Technical/CAD drafting support
- Assistance in writing and compiling reports
- Working collaboratively with a team
- Actively pursuing a professional degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited degree program with anticipated graduation in 2024 or 2025
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- Application materials demonstrate working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- Application materials demonstrating experience with a 3D modeling software such as Revit, SketchUp, or Rhino
- Application materials demonstrate exceptional design skills and creativity
- Application materials demonstrate knowledge of sustainable design strategies
- Professional verbal communication and writing skills
- Small amount of travel within Minnesota and Wisconsin may be required
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work Samples
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled