Electrical Engineering Intern
LHB has an exciting internship opportunity for an Electrical Engineering student to work in our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN offices!
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
As an Electrical Engineering intern with LHB, you will have customized, hands-on training through direct project experience and related additional duties. In this internship, you will be working with lighting, power design, technology, and fire safety, as well as assisting with field verifications. You will also interact with several LHB disciplines, clients, and contractors in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited college
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Junior or Senior year students
- Demonstrated knowledge/familiarity with Revit
- Enrolled in and/or completed a Power Systems or Power Transmission System Class
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled