LHB has an immediate opportunity for an Accountant I to join our Finance team. The position will be based in our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN office.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Project Accounting:
- Project set-up in ERP
- Manage billing terms in ERP
- Enter and maintain project budgets in ERP.
- Customer invoicing and revenue recognition
- AP review
- Assist project managers with project financial information
- Assist in entries for month end close
- Assist in financial statement preparation
- Manage sub consultant fees
- Sales journal preparation using ASC 606 Standard for Revenue from contracts with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Microsoft Office skills (Excellent Excel)
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience with Project Based Software/ERP
- Experience in the construction and/or professional services industry
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior level managers and partners
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated auditing abilities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must demonstrate attentional to detail
- Ability to read and interpret contract for professional service
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- Base Life and AD&D
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled