LHB has an opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our Public Works, Structures & Survey Team. This job is based in our Duluth, MN office.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Assist with preparation of project contracts and other documents, including proposals, correspondence, reports, specifications, and meeting minutes in accordance with LHB’s document standards
- Assist Project Managers and Principals with a variety of tasks during the design and construction of a project, including scheduling, meeting attendance, client communications, coordination and management of information such as submittals, change orders, and review prevailing wage reports
- Organize information in project files, including tracking contracts and insurance information.
- Communicate with design professionals both internally and externally, as well as clients, contractors, and governmental agencies
- Special projects as assigned
- Able and willing to work overtime as required to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s or AA degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Business/Administrative Program; or three-years’ experience working in the design or construction industry or other relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks from numerous team members providing work direction
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with advanced competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- Construction Specifications Institute Construction Document Technologist (CDT) Certification
- Prior experience with EJCDC and/or AIA documents
- Familiarity with MS Project, Newforma, SpecLink, Adobe or Bluebeam, and VantagePoint or Deltek Vision
- Familiarity with Minnesota prevailing wage requirements and reports
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- Base Life and AD&D
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cover Letter
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled