LHB has an immediate opportunity for an Office Assistant to join our team. The position will be based out of our Minneapolis, MN office.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure hoteling workstations and the general office environment is maintained in an organized and clean fashion.
- Ensure all guests and staff are welcomed with a friendly, positive approach.
- Handle various tasks, including but not limited to routing incoming and outgoing mail, print orders and pick-ups, office supply ordering, document scanning, printer/plotter maintenance, and travel arrangements.
- Assist with meetings, including managing conference room calendars, assisting with meeting set-up, providing technology assistance, and arranging for any necessary supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A demonstrated affinity for the work required to maintain a clean and organized office environment.
- Is professional and courteous to co-workers and guests
- Is reliable and punctual on a daily basis
- Able to work in LHB’s Minneapolis office Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- Completed application form
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- Base Life and AD&D
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled