LHB has an opportunity for an Electrical Designer to join our Building Design Team in either our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN offices.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
- Design lighting, power, and technology systems for buildings
- Conduct facility existing condition studies
- Perform construction site contract administration tasks
- Collaborate and communicate with project design teams
- Learn and implement LHB QA/QC processes
- Completion of two- or four-year electrical engineering/construction technology program, or equivalent
- December 2022 grads will be considered for the position
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Prior relevant internship or employment experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/ familiarity in Revit and/or BIM software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of electrical codes, concepts and design
- Familiarity with technology design
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
- Base Life and AD&D
- 401k with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled